The information on the website www.mercatodelleoccasioni.it is provided pursuant to Articles 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR").
1. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Vintage World by Thomas Zardetto with headquarters in Via Conegliano 96 int13 - 31058 Susegana (TV) - Italy (hereinafter the “Owner” or the “Data Controller”).
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data (hereinafter also "Data") provided by the interested party will be processed for the following purposes:
a) in execution of the requested service (hereinafter "Service"): eg. provision of services based on a web interface, registration of users' personal data, provision of information relating to those who have voluntarily registered in the database of our site, provision of information relating to training activities;
b) subject to specific consent, to send commercial and / or promotional communications on the products and services of the data subject as well as to carry out market research ("Direct Marketing").
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
3.1 Navigation data
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address to respond to requests, as well as any other data entered.
4. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data will be processed by employees and / or collaborators of the Owners, appointed as authorized persons in charge of processing and may be disclosed to third-party companies, appointed for this purpose as data processors, which provide ancillary and instrumental services to the Owners' activities.
In no case will the data be disseminated.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
The management and storage of data takes place on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and / or available to the owners and / or third-party companies duly appointed as data processors.
6. DATA STORAGE TIMES
The data of the interested parties, collected through the site, will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the requests of the interested parties themselves.
7. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING TO RESPOND
The provision of the data necessary for the processing listed under (a) is optional, but is a necessary and indispensable condition for the use of the service: any refusal to provide the data therefore makes it impossible to perform the requested service.
Consent to processing for further purposes is optional.
8. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of data for each of the aforementioned purposes is carried out using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (eg automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other computer channel (eg websites, mobile, apps) suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality according to the cd data protection by default, i.e. the application of measures to minimize the risks of data dissemination.
9. SUBJECTIVE LIMITATIONS
Registration for the site's services is reserved for individuals over the age of 16.
10. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The following rights are recognized to the interested party, using the conditions provided for by the GDPR:
- right of access, ie the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and cancellation, ie the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of data;
- right to limitation of processing, ie the right to request suspension of processing;
- right to data portability, ie the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right to object, ie the right to object to the processing of data including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
- right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing (www.garanteprivacy.it).
11. METHOD OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Interested parties may exercise these rights by simply sending a registered letter with return receipt to Vintage World by Thomas Zardetto, Via Conegliano 96 int. 13 31058 Susegana (TV) - or by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
The Data Controller will take care to keep this information updated.