General Terms and Conditions
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 12 of the Legislative Decree. n. 70 of 9.4.2003, Mercatodelleoccasioni.it communicates the following information to users: the provider of the Services covered by the General Conditions is Vintage World, with registered office in via Conegliano 96 interno 13, 31058 Susegana (TV), PI: 05030020266, to which refers to the name of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it.
The General Conditions apply to the services currently provided and to the services possibly provided in the future by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it unless otherwise communicated at the time.
1. General and scope of application
These General Conditions apply to all sales made by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it on the site. They can be changed at any time, subject to the user's right of withdrawal (see payments and withdrawal). Any changes and / or new conditions will be effective from the moment of their publication in this section of the site. The applicable conditions are those in force on the date of sending the purchase order.
To become a member of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it you need to register on the site: you can create your user account by clicking on "Create an account". Here you will be asked for your data (name, surname, email address and password) and to accept the General Conditions. Registration on the site is completely free, non-acceptance of the General Conditions will make it impossible to register on the Site and make purchases on Mercatodelleoccasioni.it. After creating the account, you will receive a registration confirmation by email, at the address you provided.
Attention, the Registration Credentials must be used exclusively by the user and cannot be transferred to third parties. The user must promptly notify Mercatodelleoccasioni.it in case of suspected misuse of the same. The Registration Credentials can be changed by the user at any time by accessing the "My Profile" section on the Site.
The user guarantees that the Registration Credentials provided during the registration process on the Site are complete, correct and truthful. The user agrees to keep Mercatodelleoccasioni.it harmless from any compensation obligation, sanction deriving from and or in any way connected to the violation by the user of the rules on registration to the Site. The user is solely responsible for accessing the Site through the Credentials Registration and is directly liable for any damage or prejudice caused to Mercatodelleoccasioni.it or to third parties by improper use, loss, misappropriation by others or the failure to protect adequate secrecy of one's Registration Credentials. All operations carried out through the Registration Credentials are considered to have been carried out by the Customer to whom the Registration Credentials refer.
It is possible to make a single registration per user. Multiple registrations will be canceled by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it. In the personal area "My profile" of the Site, the user can view and possibly modify open, recently shipped and / or concluded orders as well as manage and save personal data and subscription to the newsletter.
Mercatodelleoccasioni.it reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, the registration of any user. Mercatodelleoccasioni.it also reserves the right not to accept orders, coming from anyone, which are abnormal in relation to the quantity of products purchased or the frequency of purchases made on the Site, as well as in relation to the improper or suspicious use of any gift vouchers.
The user may at any time cancel their membership in the Mercatodelleoccasioni.it Club by sending an email to susegana@Mercatodelleoccasioni.it
3. Pre-contractual information
In accordance with the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 containing provisions on electronic commerce, Mercatodelleoccasioni.it informs the user that:
• to conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on the Site, you will need to fill out the order form and send it to Mercatodelleoccasioni.it, following the instructions that will appear on the Site from time to time and that will accompany the different stages of the purchase;
• the contract is concluded when Mercatodelleoccasioni.it registers the order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order and payment;
• before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, the user can identify and correct any data entry errors by following the instructions indicated on the Site from time to time and which will accompany the various stages of the purchase; once the order form has been registered, Mercatodelleoccasioni.it will send the user to the e-mail address indicated a confirmation e-mail containing a summary of the General Conditions, information relating to the characteristics of the product purchased, a detailed indication of the price, the means of payment used, the methods for exercising the right of withdrawal, shipping costs and any additional costs as well as the indication of the assistance service. It is recommended to keep the e-mail received as proof of purchase or to store it on a durable medium;
• the order form will be stored in the Mercatodelleoccasioni.it database for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, within the terms of the law. To access your order form, you can consult the "My profile" - 'My purchases' section of the Site where you will find a list of all orders placed.
4. Terms and conditions of purchase
The offers published on the Site are available for a limited time and with a limited quantity of products. The validity date of the offers is indicated on the Site.
All the prices indicated on the Site are expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of VAT. You can view prices in a different currency by selecting the desired currency in the drop-down menu at the top right, next to the language choice. The change is automatic and updated in real time through webservices. The contribution to the order fulfillment and delivery costs is explicitly indicated and includes VAT. This amount will be highlighted separately on the order form prior to sending and on the order confirmation e-mail.
The user will be charged the price of the product indicated on the Site at the time the order was sent by him.
The products will remain the property of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it until the user has paid the purchase price and expenses. Mercatodelleoccasioni.it will process the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of the authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any additional costs, as indicated in the order form. Mercatodelleoccasioni.it reserves the right not to confirm orders from users with whom disputes are pending or in the case provided for in the point in the next paragraph.
The products offered on the Site are limited in number and can be sold at discounted prices. It may therefore happen that the ordered product is no longer available after registration of the purchase order. In any case of unavailability of the ordered product, the user will be promptly informed by e-mail and the purchase order will be canceled. If the payment has already been made, Mercatodelleoccasioni.it will reimburse the sum paid by the user, including the contributions to the costs of order fulfillment and shipping costs, immediately, and in any case within thirty days from from the day after the order is sent. The refund amount will be communicated by e-mail, and credited to the same payment method used for the purchase or by bank transfer. Mercatodelleoccasioni.it declines all responsibility for any delays in crediting, which depend on the bank or the type of credit card used for payment. In any case, the value date of the re-credited amount will be the same as the debit.
You can check the delivery methods in the appropriate section of the site "Shipping and Payments".
We remind you that:
• Order processing times may vary depending on the type of goods purchased, the expected shipping date is specified in the order summary and is indicated for each product. In case of urgent need for the goods, we invite you to check the dates indicated in order to avoid unpleasant setbacks; we also invite you to contact our customer service in case of extra requests.
• Before confirming the order, check that you have correctly entered all the details relating to the shipping address, including a telephone number to be contacted by the courier in the event that it needs it, for example to notify you of its passage or to reschedule a delivery.
• The goods travel at the buyer's risk, therefore we inform you that any claim for damage to the goods must be communicated immediately upon receipt of the goods; if upon arrival of the package the goods seem damaged, do not refuse the package but sign the receipt with reserve, in this way we can check with you the extent of the damage and intervene accordingly. The Customer is protected by the Italian legislation regarding the Right of Withdrawal (D.L. 01/15/92 n ° 50).
Since these are used goods, there is no withdrawal.
On Mercatodelleoccasioni.it it is possible to make payments via Paypal, or one of the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal Prepaid, Postepay, Carta Aura;
You can pay for an item with your credit card or prepaid card even without having a PayPal account, for free and in complete safety. To pay for an item via PayPal without having an account, simply click on "Pay with Paypal", choose the option relating to your card and enter all the data required by the procedure.
The names on privacy and data management are described in the appropriate page accessible by clicking here.
10. Obligations and responsibilities of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it
Mercatodelleoccasioni.it undertakes to correct all errors in the description of the products offered on the Site, as soon as possible, starting from the notification of the same. The reporting of such errors can be made by contacting the Customer Service of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it at the addresses and numbers indicated in the introduction.
Mercatodelleoccasioni.it is not responsible in case of damage, of any kind, deriving from improper installation and / or use of the product and / or not in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer as well as in case of damage deriving from unforeseeable circumstances or force greater.
Mercatodelleoccasioni.it will not be liable in the event of loss of revenues, profits, data or any other indirect damage of any nature deriving from or otherwise connected to contracts subject to the General Conditions. The responsibility of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it, in any case, cannot exceed the total value of the purchase order.
Under no circumstances can Mercatodelleoccasioni.it be held responsible for the non-fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from the contracts subject to the General Conditions in the event that the non-fulfillment is caused by unforeseeable circumstances and / or force majeure, including, by way of example only, natural disasters, terrorist acts, network malfunctions and / or blackouts.
11. Site content and intellectual property rights
The contents of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the Site, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and website design, diagrams, layout, methods, processes, functions and software are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of Mercatodelleoccasioni.it and of the other rights holders. The reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or in any case the exploitation of the images, the contents of the Site is prohibited unless previously authorized in writing by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it. Any use of the contents of the Site for commercial and / or advertising purposes is also prohibited.
All other distinctive signs that distinguish the products sold on the Site are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it by virtue of a license, for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products for sale on the Site.
Any use of the aforementioned distinctive signs that does not comply with the law and, as unauthorized, is prohibited. It is in no way permitted to use any distinctive sign on the Site to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these or in such a way as to harm them and their owners.
In no case may the user alter, change, modify or adapt the Site or the material made available by Mercatodelleoccasioni.it.
Since these are used goods, there is no withdrawal.
For all purchases in the store, no return and no refund of goods provided, the right of withdrawal is not enforceable.
For online purchases instead, the right of withdrawal can be exercised, with no penalty and without stating a specific reason, within the mandatory period of 14 working days, upon prior written agreement with Mercato delle Occasioni. The communication must clearly indicate the items codes to be returned in order to be eligible for the refund. In this case, the return shipping costs to Mercato delle Occasioni will be fully charged to the buyer, who will send the goods according to the instructions received and agreed with Mercato delle Occasioni.
The refund will consist of the amount regarding the only goods purchase, shipping costs refund not provided.
Shipping at Customer’s risk. The shipping must be trackable.
The refund will be provided after inspection of the return goods received by Mercato delle Occasioni.
In case of faulty or not as described goods, it will be possible to ask for the repair or the replacement of the goods (if available as alternative) as well as the purchase contract termination with the refund of the whole amount paid (less any initial shipping costs) within 2 days of goods receipt. In this case, the shipping costs for the return will be entirely charged to Mercato delle Occasioni, which will provide the necessary information to deal the goods return to the seat.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised in written form, clearly indicating the items codes which will be returned as well as the exactly description of the defect / non-conformity detected, in order to get the refund.